My good friend Marc Smith from Amuse Events is presenting Marketing Essentials for Business Owners Oct 1, 2011. Marc has put together together six of Vancouver’s leading social marketing experts to share their experiences and provide you with inspiration, executable strategies and tools for your small business.
The full day session includes the following speakers and topics:
- George Moen Keynote presentation “Businesses today need affordable, traditional & new media solutions to take the friction out of the sales process”
- Derek McCallum “How to maximize your marketing efforts. Key questions to ask about your business to better understand your product offerings & your key target audience”
- Matt Astifan “The Social Science of Facebook Marketing”
- Kemp Edmonds “Hootsuite & how you can use Twitter to develop key sales connections & business intelligence on your industry & clients”
- Donna Willon “LinkedIn, the largest Business to Business online networking platform & the power of your profile”
- Bonnie Sainsbury “Google + what is it & how can you utilize the power of Google to propel my business in rankings and search”
There will also be opportunities to network throughout the day with the presenters and attendees as well as a Q & A at the end of the session with all the speakers.
If you’re ready to take your small business marketing to the next level sign up now. Tickets are limited and the early bird price of $199 + HST is only good until September 16th.